Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsGovernor Hickenlooper Natural Gas Noble Energy Douglas County Horizontal Drilling Fracking Local Government Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming Wattenberg Field Hydraulic Fracturing Weld County Regulations Anadarko City of Longmont Colorado COGCC DJ Basin Drilling Moratorium Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Niobrara Drilling Jared Polis Arapahoe County Mineral Rights
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Funding
Drilling in Colorado is funding exploration in the Permian Basin By ALDO SVALDI – The Denver Post – August 28, 2016 PDC Energy last week said it plans to invest $1.5 billion in the Delaware Basin in west Texas — money it won’t … Continue reading