Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNatural Gas COGCC Arapahoe County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field Anadarko Hydraulic Fracturing City of Longmont Colorado Jared Polis Weld County Douglas County Local Government Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin Wyoming Noble Energy Regulations Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights Fracking Niobrara Drilling Governor Hickenlooper
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Fracking
By Bruce Finley – Denver Post – July 11, 2016 95 percent of methane gas came from naturally occurring microbial processes, often underground coal seams, usually not oil and gas industry Some Coloradans can light their water on fire: methane … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February 12, 2016 A ballot proposal asking Colorado voters to ban fracking will be pulled from consideration for the 2016 ballot, according to a member of the group that filed the proposal in December. … Continue reading
New report describes, among other things, public-relations strategies for dealing with earthquakes related to fracking By Julie Carr Smyth – The Associated Press – September 28, 2015 COLUMBUS, Ohio — A group of U.S. drilling states, seismologists, academics and industry experts … Continue reading
By DAN ELLIOTT – Associated Press – Jul. 11, 2015 DENVER (AP) — Environmentalists and the energy industry have fought decisive battles over fracking in New York, Oklahoma and Texas, but the outcome is unclear in Colorado, where the issue could … Continue reading
Jeff Brady – National Public Radio – June 04, 2015 The Environmental Protection Agency says it has found no evidence that hydraulic fracturing — better known as fracking — has led to widespread pollution of drinking water. The oil industry … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post – April 24, 2015 Colorado on Friday joined a lawsuit by oil-producing states challenging the federal government’s new rules for fracking on federal public lands. The lawsuit contends the U.S. Bureau of Land Management cannot … Continue reading
By Timothy Cama –The Hill – March 20th, 2015 The Obama administration is setting new standards for the controversial hydraulic fracturing process, the first major federal effort to crack down on the practice that has largely been behind the nation’s … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal Colorado’s fracking wars arrived at Denver city hall Tuesday, with a coalition of 25 groups that included some of the standard bearers of the anti-fracking movement in the state delivering a statement calling for Mayor Michael … Continue reading