Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Arapahoe County Douglas County COGCC Fracking DJ Basin Noble Energy Jared Polis City of Longmont Anadarko Petroleum Mineral Rights Regulations Local Government Anadarko Governor Hickenlooper Natural Gas Wyoming Horizontal Drilling Drilling Moratorium Colorado Drilling Niobrara Weld County Wattenberg Field Hydraulic Fracturing
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
Tag Archives: Fracking Moratorium
By Sarah Tanksalvala – Freelance Journalist – April 14, 2014 The United States of America is the only country in the world with privately owned mineral rights. In most countries, the government owns the land below the surface. In … Continue reading
By Brittany Anas Camera Staff Writer – June 4, 2013 Boulder City Council members Tuesday night unanimously approved a one-year fracking moratorium, blocking oil and gas drilling permits in the city and on Boulder-owned open space properties.
By Erica Meltzer Camera Staff Writer May, 8 2013 After months on the sidelines, Boulder is joining the statewide debate on fracking and local control with a possible moratorium on hydraulic fracturing.