Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNiobrara Arapahoe County Drilling Moratorium Weld County Anadarko Petroleum Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission City of Longmont Drilling Mineral Rights Noble Energy Governor Hickenlooper Anadarko Regulations Fracking Horizontal Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing Natural Gas Jared Polis DJ Basin Wyoming Wattenberg Field Colorado Local Government COGCC Douglas County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Fracking Ban
By John Fryer – The Denver Post – February 20, 2017 Rep. Perry Buck’s measure would make governments that impose a moratorium compensate oil, gas companies Longmont’s City Council is to consider taking a formal stand Tuesday night against a … Continue reading
BY DAN ELLIOTT – Associated Press – The Wichita Eagle – April 1, 2016 DENVER – Collaboration and negotiation allowed Colorado to draw up oil and gas regulations that protect the public and the environment while encouraging a lucrative state industry, the … Continue reading
CBS Denver, February 12, 2015 DENVER (AP) — Mineral owners would get compensation from local governments that restrict fracking under a Republican bill advanced by the Colorado Senate Thursday. The question pits homeowners concerned over industrial activity in residential areas and … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Senate U.S. Environment and Public Works Committee Report Connects the Dots between Country’s Largest Family Foundations and Colorado’s Fracking Ban Groups DENVER (July 30, 2014) – Republicans on the Senate’s U.S. Environment and Public Works Committee released a … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – July 27, 2014 Development of oil and gas shale formations has sparked drilling from Pennsylvania to California, and that is leading to a new wave of local oil and gas ordinances and bans. … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – May 8, 2014 Former Democratic Colorado Gov. Roy Romer is succinct in summing up his thoughts on the myriad of proposed state ballot issues that, if approved by voters, will write new regulations into the state’s constitution … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 15, 2014 MINERAL OWNERS-WE NEED YOUR HELP! Are you aware that six (6) jurisdictions in Colorado, City and County of Boulder, City and County of Broomfield, City of Fort Collins, City of Lafayette, and the City of … Continue reading
By John Aguilar, Camera Staff Writer Amendment to constitution would pose direct challenge to pre-emptive powers of state law Draft of language for proposed ballot measure”As all political power is vested in and derived from the people, and as all … Continue reading