Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCity of Longmont Arapahoe County Local Government Horizontal Drilling Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field COGCC Colorado Drilling Noble Energy Wyoming Niobrara Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Douglas County Governor Hickenlooper Drilling Moratorium Natural Gas Hydraulic Fracturing Fracking Weld County Jared Polis Regulations DJ Basin Anadarko Petroleum Anadarko
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
Tag Archives: Erie
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – Aug 24, 2014 It was a clash between suburbanites and an oil and gas company. Why, the homeowners wanted to know, couldn’t the driller’s planned wells be located farther from homes? The answer, offered … Continue reading
Operators required to go beyond Colo. regulations on drilling By John Aguilar Camera Staff Writer – 09/06/2012 Highlights of Erie’s stipulationsMaximize equipment and wellhead setbacks from occupied buildings.
Cathy Proctor Reporter- Denver Business Journal – Aug 29th The town of Erie and two of Colorado major energy companies — Anadarko Petroleum Co. and Encana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc. — have reached memorandums of understanding over how … Continue reading