Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWeld County COGCC City of Longmont Colorado Niobrara Natural Gas Local Government Regulations DJ Basin Hydraulic Fracturing Fracking Horizontal Drilling Mineral Rights Governor Hickenlooper Douglas County Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Moratorium Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Wattenberg Field Drilling Anadarko Jared Polis Noble Energy Wyoming Arapahoe County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: EOG Resources
Goldman Sachs sees Cabot, Range as majors’ top shale M&A targets By Bill Holland SNL Financial, July 17, 2015 “We see an active opportunity for intra-shale consolidation among E&Ps,” Goldman said. “Multiple shale plays have very fragmented ownership, particularly the Permian … Continue reading
(Bloomberg) — A decision by Whiting Petroleum Corp., the largest producer in North Dakota’s Bakken shale basin, to put itself up for sale looks to be the first tremor in a potential wave of consolidation as $50-a-barrel prices undercut companies … Continue reading
On February 18th, 2015, EOG Resources announced Q4 earnings for 2014. The company also announced a CAPEX cut of 40% of $4.9B-$5.1B this year, and will delay a “significant” number of well completions as part of a strategy to increase its … Continue reading
EOG Resources reported on November 5th that early results from the company’s DJ basin Niobrara and Codell drilling program were on target with I.P. rates of 1000 BOEPD. In their 3rd Qtr earnings transcript found at Seeking Alpha, – Executive VP, Exploration … Continue reading
At their August 5th, 2014 investor presentation, EOG Resources announced drilling results from their Wyoming based DJ basin properties. The company is targeting both the Codell and Niobrara formations in Wyoming’s DJ basin. The company has 39 net wells in … Continue reading
By BENJAMIN STORROW Star-Tribune staff writer – August 10, 2014 CHEYENNE — On a recent afternoon, Alex Bowler sat in a coffee shop here and held up a copy of the local newspaper. On display were two full pages of … Continue reading
EOG Resources has petitioned the COGCC to vacate 90 existing 640-acre drilling and spacing units and create 45 1280 (approx) in their place. The new drilling and spacing units to be established are located in the Hereford field in Weld … Continue reading
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 12:09pm MDT – Denver Business Journal Sure, EOG Resource Inc.’s “Jake” well in the Niobrara produced a stunning 645 barrels of oil a day when it was brand new in October 2009 — but what’s … Continue reading