Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWeld County Fracking Colorado Natural Gas Drilling Moratorium COGCC Regulations Noble Energy Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum DJ Basin Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Wyoming City of Longmont Anadarko Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Douglas County Governor Hickenlooper Jared Polis Horizontal Drilling Niobrara Local Government
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Environmental Concerns
Catherine Sweeney – The Tribune – August 6, 2016 Rockpick’s Take: Excellent article on how to present your concerns to commissioners on land use decisions For the past few years, residents such as Maydean Worley have stormed out of Greeley and … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – May 10, 2015 When Trisha Golding gets dressed up in business clothes, her two daughters say, “Mommy’s going to do oil and gas.” After a driller proposed putting 19 oil and gas wells within … Continue reading