Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Fracking Drilling Moratorium Noble Energy Natural Gas Horizontal Drilling Local Government Governor Hickenlooper Hydraulic Fracturing Mineral Rights Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Wattenberg Field Regulations COGCC DJ Basin Douglas County Drilling Jared Polis Arapahoe County Wyoming Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Weld County Anadarko Niobrara
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Encana
Drilling in Colorado is funding exploration in the Permian Basin By ALDO SVALDI – The Denver Post – August 28, 2016 PDC Energy last week said it plans to invest $1.5 billion in the Delaware Basin in west Texas — money it won’t … Continue reading
Oct 8, 2015(Reuters) – Encana Corp said it would sell its Denver Julesburg basin assets in Colorado for $900 million, the latest divestitures by the Canadian oil and gas producer as it focuses on its high-value gas liquids and oil … Continue reading
By Emilie Rusch – The Denver Post – August 28, 2015 Noise limits, monthly leak inspections among the new requirements Erie and one of its oil and gas operators have come to terms on a new agreement to guide future drilling in … Continue reading
Board was mulling moratorium or, at least, a promise. By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – January 28. 2015 The Erie Board of Trustees Tuesday night voted not to impose a moratorium on new oil and gas drilling permits on a … Continue reading
Bucking the industry trend to cut capital spending due to recent oil price declines, Encana Corporation will be increasing its capital expenditure budget for 2015 in unconventional shale oil. The company announced a highly focused 2015 capital program of between … Continue reading
Area ‘continues to be economic and profitable’ By Vince Winkel – Times-Call staff writer – December 13, 2014 Last week, the benchmark U.S. oil price tumbled below $60 a barrel for the first time in five years. That slide, which was … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – Aug 24, 2014 It was a clash between suburbanites and an oil and gas company. Why, the homeowners wanted to know, couldn’t the driller’s planned wells be located farther from homes? The answer, offered … Continue reading
By Anna Driver and Ernest Scheyder – Reuters – Wed Aug 20, 2014 NORTH DAKOTA Aug 20 (Reuters) – A fracking boom isn’t enough for U.S. oil and gas producers – they’re now starting the re-fracking boom. Wells sunk as little as three years ago … Continue reading