Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado DJ Basin Natural Gas Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing Fracking Weld County Regulations Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field City of Longmont Wyoming COGCC Niobrara Mineral Rights Drilling Moratorium Arapahoe County Drilling Anadarko Jared Polis Local Government Noble Energy Horizontal Drilling Governor Hickenlooper Douglas County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Election
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal A Broomfield district court judge will hear arguments Wednesday over whether the city properly conducted its election on banning the use of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. The city’s November election on the matter was close, with … Continue reading