Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Moratorium Local Government Jared Polis COGCC Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing Fracking Wyoming Natural Gas Noble Energy Governor Hickenlooper Mineral Rights City of Longmont Colorado Horizontal Drilling Arapahoe County Drilling Anadarko Petroleum Regulations Wattenberg Field DJ Basin Weld County Anadarko Niobrara Douglas County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Drilling Program
Cathy Proctor Reporter – Denver Business Journal – June 5, 2013 WPX Energy Inc. is boosting the number of drilling rigs it’s running in western Colorado and plans to spend about $400 million in the state this year. The Tulsa, Okla.-based … Continue reading
While the bulk of Niobrara activity has been focused on Colorado’s Wattenberg field, other companies like Recovery Energy have been actively searching for prospects in Wyoming and Nebraska which also hold great potential for Niobrara Oil. Recovery Energy has amassed a … Continue reading
Ultra Petroleum’s horizontal drilling program in El Paso County, Colorado is on hold pending drill core analysis results from three wells that were drilled and cased earlier this year. The announcement that the core results are expected in November 2012 … Continue reading