Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWattenberg Field Wyoming Niobrara Fracking Jared Polis Arapahoe County Weld County Natural Gas COGCC Colorado Drilling City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Anadarko Petroleum Douglas County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Anadarko Noble Energy Regulations Horizontal Drilling Mineral Rights DJ Basin Governor Hickenlooper Local Government Hydraulic Fracturing
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Drilling Plan
By Mark Jaffe, The Denver Post 08/21/2012 Anadarko Petroleum Corp., which estimates its Colorado reserves at the equivalent 1.5 billion barrels of oil, is set to spent about $1 billion this year on its Weld County operations, a company spokesman … Continue reading
By Bobby Magill – The Coloradoan – May 29, 2012 Marathon Oil took its first step to drill for oil and gas on two Fort Collins-owned natural areas Tuesday. The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission approved Marathon’s drilling plan … Continue reading