Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsArapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Fracking Anadarko Wyoming COGCC Drilling Moratorium Wattenberg Field Noble Energy Hydraulic Fracturing Weld County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission DJ Basin Jared Polis Douglas County Mineral Rights Regulations City of Longmont Colorado Horizontal Drilling Niobrara Governor Hickenlooper Drilling Natural Gas Local Government
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- ConocoPhillips may restart Niobrara Operations in 2017
- A drilling rig in a residential Greeley neighborhood? It’s not what you think
- New Colorado Mineral Owner Organization Formed
- Has Colorado’s Rig Count Hit Bottom?
- Top producers invest in west Texas but insist Colorado’s D-J Basin still has room to run
Tag Archives: Drilling Moratorium
Board was mulling moratorium or, at least, a promise. By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – January 28. 2015 The Erie Board of Trustees Tuesday night voted not to impose a moratorium on new oil and gas drilling permits on a … Continue reading
Related News of Interest to Niobrara Play – RockPick By Chris Dolmetsch, Freeman Klopott and Jim Efstathiou Jr. – Bloomberg News – Jun 30, 2014 New York’s cities and towns can block hydraulic fracturing within their borders, the state’s highest court … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe and Aldo Svaldi – The Denver Post – May 1, 2014 The battle over what power local governments should have over oil and gas drilling swept through the statehouse Wednesday and out into a statewide campaign to defeat … Continue reading
Mineral Owners’ Town Hall Meeting Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel April 3, 2014 7-10 PM The NARO Rockies Board of Directors is hosting a meeting for all mineral owners and we need your help. We must ALL work together to insure … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 15, 2014 MINERAL OWNERS-WE NEED YOUR HELP! Are you aware that six (6) jurisdictions in Colorado, City and County of Boulder, City and County of Broomfield, City of Fort Collins, City of Lafayette, and the City of … Continue reading
By John Fryar Longmont Times-Call – May 21, 2013 BOULDER — Boulder County’s moratorium on processing new applications for oil and gas drilling in unincorporated areas will end, as scheduled, on June 10, county commissioners decided Tuesday.
Following a public hearing on recently-adopted regulations for oil and gas development in unincorporated Boulder County, the County Commissioners voted unanimously to extend a temporary moratorium on new oil and gas drilling applications (currently set to end on Feb. 4) … Continue reading
The Longmont City Council on July 17th will vote on oil and gas regulations ordinance O-2012-25. The new ordinance, if approved, would introduce a new layer of local regulations that would need to be met by the oil land gas … Continue reading