Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Natural Gas Noble Energy Mineral Rights Hydraulic Fracturing Local Government Governor Hickenlooper Drilling Drilling Moratorium Colorado Wyoming COGCC Jared Polis Fracking Horizontal Drilling Arapahoe County DJ Basin Regulations Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Douglas County Niobrara Weld County City of Longmont
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Longmont mulls stand against statehouse bill that would compensate drillers for losses
- ConocoPhillips may restart Niobrara Operations in 2017
- A drilling rig in a residential Greeley neighborhood? It’s not what you think
- New Colorado Mineral Owner Organization Formed
- Has Colorado’s Rig Count Hit Bottom?
Tag Archives: Drilling Moratorium
By John Fryer – The Denver Post – February 20, 2017 Rep. Perry Buck’s measure would make governments that impose a moratorium compensate oil, gas companies Longmont’s City Council is to consider taking a formal stand Tuesday night against a … Continue reading
Board was mulling moratorium or, at least, a promise. By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – January 28. 2015 The Erie Board of Trustees Tuesday night voted not to impose a moratorium on new oil and gas drilling permits on a … Continue reading
Related News of Interest to Niobrara Play – RockPick By Chris Dolmetsch, Freeman Klopott and Jim Efstathiou Jr. – Bloomberg News – Jun 30, 2014 New York’s cities and towns can block hydraulic fracturing within their borders, the state’s highest court … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe and Aldo Svaldi – The Denver Post – May 1, 2014 The battle over what power local governments should have over oil and gas drilling swept through the statehouse Wednesday and out into a statewide campaign to defeat … Continue reading
Mineral Owners’ Town Hall Meeting Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel April 3, 2014 7-10 PM The NARO Rockies Board of Directors is hosting a meeting for all mineral owners and we need your help. We must ALL work together to insure … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 15, 2014 MINERAL OWNERS-WE NEED YOUR HELP! Are you aware that six (6) jurisdictions in Colorado, City and County of Boulder, City and County of Broomfield, City of Fort Collins, City of Lafayette, and the City of … Continue reading
By John Fryar Longmont Times-Call – May 21, 2013 BOULDER — Boulder County’s moratorium on processing new applications for oil and gas drilling in unincorporated areas will end, as scheduled, on June 10, county commissioners decided Tuesday.
Following a public hearing on recently-adopted regulations for oil and gas development in unincorporated Boulder County, the County Commissioners voted unanimously to extend a temporary moratorium on new oil and gas drilling applications (currently set to end on Feb. 4) … Continue reading