Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Horizontal Drilling City of Longmont Mineral Rights Drilling Moratorium Local Government DJ Basin Niobrara Wyoming Anadarko Hydraulic Fracturing Noble Energy Douglas County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Governor Hickenlooper Natural Gas Weld County Wattenberg Field Fracking Drilling Arapahoe County COGCC Jared Polis Anadarko Petroleum Regulations
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Drilling Ban
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – July 27, 2014 Development of oil and gas shale formations has sparked drilling from Pennsylvania to California, and that is leading to a new wave of local oil and gas ordinances and bans. … Continue reading
Order stayed pending possible appeal By Scott Rochat – Times-Call staff writer – July 24, 2014 A Boulder County District Court judge has struck down Longmont’s fracking ban but said the ban can remain in place while the city considers an … Continue reading
National Association of Royalty Owners study shows Boulder County could be on the hook for over $1 billion due to bans on energy development DENVER (June 12, 2014) – The National Association of Royalty Owners today released a report prepared … Continue reading
Ed Sealover – Reporter – Denver Business Journal A pair of meetings Tuesday in which Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper tried to find consensus on a bill to give local governments more control over oil and gas drilling as an alternative to grappling with several potential … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal A Broomfield district court judge will hear arguments Wednesday over whether the city properly conducted its election on banning the use of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. The city’s November election on the matter was close, with … Continue reading
No Drilling at Rocky Mountain Arsenal, Barr Lake Under Oil and Gas Rules Mulled by Commerce City Council
By Monte Whaley The Denver Post 04/17/12 COMMERCE CITY — Oil and gas companies would be barred from drilling at or near Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge or Barr Lake State Park, under proposed restrictions being considered by city officials.