Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWyoming Horizontal Drilling City of Longmont Arapahoe County Hydraulic Fracturing Local Government Anadarko Governor Hickenlooper Fracking DJ Basin Noble Energy Regulations Wattenberg Field Natural Gas Mineral Rights Niobrara Weld County COGCC Drilling Moratorium Jared Polis Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Colorado Douglas County Drilling Anadarko Petroleum
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Douglas County
On October 30, ConocoPhillips held an Earnings Conference Call for their Q3 2014 Results During the call the the company’s EVP, Exploration and Production briefly mentioned the Conoco’s Niobrara operations a few times, but did not provide much detail regarding … Continue reading
On February 28th 2013, at their Analyst Meeting, ConocoPhillps’ (COP) EVP Matt Fox, presented the company’s plans for the Niobrara Play. The Niobrara will become a new core area for Conoco. ConocoPhillips has quietly built up 130,000 acres of a very consolidated … Continue reading
Land assets owned by Sovereign Energy LLC are currently being offered for sale through oil and gas asset broker, Meagher Energy Advisors, in a closed bid process. The Gold Creek Prospect acreage position consists of 47,103 Gross/34,043 Net Mineral Acres … Continue reading
On Friday night, August 3rd from 6:30 – 8:30pm, Douglas County will hold a talk open to the public on Fracking Pros and Cons at the Highlands Ranch Library. A distinguished panel of speakers including David Neslin, former director of … Continue reading
Rhonda Moore – OurColoradoNews.com Posted: Friday, May 11, 2012 Douglas County Commissioner Jack Hilbert had a long learning curve on Gov. John Hickenlooper’s oil and gas task force and he hopes to bring that lesson to the table for county … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post Nearly 200 landowners in Douglas and Elbert counties signed mineral leases with Chesapeake Energy expecting thousands of dollars in signing bonuses only to have the company walk away without paying a cent. After … Continue reading
On January 3rd, 2012 Arapahoe County, Colorado will hold a hearing to address oil and gas development in the county. According to the Arapahoe county website the purpose of the meeting is to seek public comment on their recently drafted … Continue reading