Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCOGCC Anadarko DJ Basin Horizontal Drilling Noble Energy Anadarko Petroleum Arapahoe County Hydraulic Fracturing Niobrara Drilling Moratorium Weld County Fracking Drilling Local Government Regulations Jared Polis Natural Gas Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Wattenberg Field City of Longmont Wyoming Mineral Rights Douglas County Colorado Governor Hickenlooper
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: DJ Basin
Drilling in Colorado is funding exploration in the Permian Basin By ALDO SVALDI – The Denver Post – August 28, 2016 PDC Energy last week said it plans to invest $1.5 billion in the Delaware Basin in west Texas — money it won’t … Continue reading
procactivinvestors July 25, 2016 Highlands Natural Resources Plc (LON:HNR) has struck a deal to add another new project to its portfolio, acquiring shale acreage in Colorado. The proposed transaction sees the company secure 100% of a project starting, where it … Continue reading
Ben Miller – Contributing Writer – Denver Business Journal – March 2, 2016 One day after announcing that a $255 million asset sale had fallen through, eight analysts downgraded shares of this Denver oil company’s stock. On Monday afternoon, Bonanza Creek … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February, 23,1016 Noble Energy Inc. on Wednesday said it plans to slash its 2016 capital budget by about 50 percent, to $1.5 billion, following a $2 billion net loss for 2015, or $4.73 per … Continue reading
By Robert Grattan – November 20, 2015 – FuelFix HOUSTON — About one week after outlining the final details of its $237 million-plus midstream initial public offering, oil and gas producer Noble Energy has put the financing deal on indefinite … Continue reading
Goldman Sachs sees Cabot, Range as majors’ top shale M&A targets By Bill Holland SNL Financial, July 17, 2015 “We see an active opportunity for intra-shale consolidation among E&Ps,” Goldman said. “Multiple shale plays have very fragmented ownership, particularly the Permian … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Denver Business Journal – June 10, 2015 Bill Barrett Corp. is stepping up its oil and gas operations in Colorado’s Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin, with the Denver-based energy company saying Wednesday it would accelerate its plans to drill new oil … Continue reading
by Lynn Doan and Dan Murtaugh – Bloomberg Business – April 23, 2015 Think the U.S. is awash in crude now? Thank the fracklog that it’s not worse. Drillers in oil and gas fields from Texas to Pennsylvania have yet to turn on the … Continue reading