Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWyoming Jared Polis Natural Gas Arapahoe County Drilling Moratorium Anadarko COGCC Douglas County Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Horizontal Drilling Colorado Weld County Fracking Niobrara Regulations Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing Local Government DJ Basin Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field City of Longmont Governor Hickenlooper Noble Energy
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: DJ Basin Drilling
By ALDO SVALDI – Denver Post – August 15, 2016 Denver-based Bill Barrett Corp. will revive its horizontal drilling program in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, with plans to bring a dozen new wells into production by the first quarter of next … Continue reading