Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCity of Longmont Drilling Anadarko Petroleum Arapahoe County Jared Polis DJ Basin Douglas County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Anadarko Weld County Fracking Regulations Mineral Rights Wyoming Governor Hickenlooper Noble Energy Horizontal Drilling Colorado Niobrara Natural Gas Drilling Moratorium Local Government Wattenberg Field Hydraulic Fracturing COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: CREED
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – April 12, 2016 A total of four ballot proposals that opponents say would, if approved by voters, scale back oil and gas operations in Colorado, have received the go-ahead to collect signatures in a … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February 12, 2016 A ballot proposal asking Colorado voters to ban fracking will be pulled from consideration for the 2016 ballot, according to a member of the group that filed the proposal in December. … Continue reading