Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHorizontal Drilling Drilling Moratorium Colorado Local Government Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Governor Hickenlooper Drilling Niobrara Noble Energy Anadarko DJ Basin Fracking Mineral Rights Weld County City of Longmont Regulations COGCC Natural Gas Wyoming Wattenberg Field Douglas County Anadarko Petroleum Arapahoe County Jared Polis Hydraulic Fracturing
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: County Commissioners
Catherine Sweeney – The Tribune – August 6, 2016 Rockpick’s Take: Excellent article on how to present your concerns to commissioners on land use decisions For the past few years, residents such as Maydean Worley have stormed out of Greeley and … Continue reading