Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsJared Polis Governor Hickenlooper Niobrara Anadarko Drilling Moratorium Regulations Horizontal Drilling Douglas County DJ Basin Wattenberg Field Weld County Local Government Drilling Colorado Anadarko Petroleum COGCC Noble Energy Arapahoe County Wyoming City of Longmont Fracking Hydraulic Fracturing Mineral Rights Natural Gas Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Core Analysis
At the December 5th, Wells Fargo Energy Conference, Ultra Petroleum reported that the core results from three wells drilled in 2012 were showing mixed results. The core analysis contained full shale log suites, core and pressure data for the three … Continue reading
Noble plans for accelerated development in 2013 and beyond At the December 6th Noble Energy Analyst Conference, the company said that the Niobrara is a top oil resource play on par with other highly successful plays such as the Bakken and the Eagle … Continue reading
Ultra Petroleum’s horizontal drilling program in El Paso County, Colorado is on hold pending drill core analysis results from three wells that were drilled and cased earlier this year. The announcement that the core results are expected in November 2012 … Continue reading