Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCOGCC Douglas County Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Noble Energy Hydraulic Fracturing Weld County Local Government Anadarko DJ Basin Drilling Fracking Natural Gas Niobrara Arapahoe County Wattenberg Field Colorado Regulations Governor Hickenlooper Mineral Rights Horizontal Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Wyoming Drilling Moratorium Jared Polis
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Contributors
Cathy Proctor – Reporter- Denver Business Journal Two groups opposed to a local Longmont ballot initiative that would ban fracking within the city limits have raised $507,500 to defeat it, according to documents filed with the Longmont City Clerk’s office.