Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCOGCC Hydraulic Fracturing Wyoming Natural Gas Local Government Weld County Niobrara Horizontal Drilling Fracking Anadarko Regulations Wattenberg Field Colorado Drilling Noble Energy DJ Basin Douglas County City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Arapahoe County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum Jared Polis Governor Hickenlooper
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: ConocoPhilips
At their fourth quarter earnings call on February 2nd, ConocoPhillips – EVP, Production, Drilling & Projects, Al Hirshberg mentioned that the company may target a rig to operate in the Niobrara later in 2017. Also mentioned in an article about COPs earnings at Seeking … Continue reading
by Adam Wilmoth – December 24, 2014 Oil production in recent weeks has blown past 1985 highs, but that trend is likely to change soon as companies are beginning to announce plans to cut their 2015 drilling budgets. Continental Resources Inc., … Continue reading
BY SWETHA GOPINATH – Reuters – December 8, 2014 (Reuters) – ConocoPhillips said its 2015 capital budget would be 20 percent, or about $3 billion, lower than this year’s, the biggest spending cut by a U.S. oil and gas producer in … Continue reading
ConocoPhillips Drilling Activity Spiking in Niobrara – Aurora residents take issue with taller fracking towers near homes
By Megan Mitchell – YourHub Reporter – September 3, 2014 AURORA — Some Aurora residents are questioning the transparency of city staff over administrative waivers that may be granted to Houston-based oil and gas developer ConocoPhillips to build 30-foot-tall towers for … Continue reading
According to the September 2014 docket of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) there are petitions to approve spacing units to drill up to 24 Niobrara and/or Codell wells in 640 and 1280 acre spacing units. The companies … Continue reading
ConocoPhillips will continue to invest in the Niobrara play as detailed in their most recent press release regarding the company’s upcoming capital expenditures for 2013. ConocoPhillips stated in their press release that the company will allocate up to 40% of … Continue reading