Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsRegulations Governor Hickenlooper Weld County Jared Polis Horizontal Drilling Anadarko Petroleum Niobrara Local Government COGCC Colorado Natural Gas Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Noble Energy Drilling Moratorium Hydraulic Fracturing Wattenberg Field Fracking Drilling Douglas County Mineral Rights Wyoming DJ Basin Anadarko Arapahoe County City of Longmont
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Colorado
Linda Kane – Energy Pipeline – February 22, 2016 For the first time in Greeley, local oil and gas companies are paying for their industry’s impact to the city infrastructure. The city of Greeley last year implemented development fees for oil … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February 12, 2016 A ballot proposal asking Colorado voters to ban fracking will be pulled from consideration for the 2016 ballot, according to a member of the group that filed the proposal in December. … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February 9, 2016 WPX Energy Inc., Colorado’s biggest producer of natural gas, said Tuesday it will sell most of its Colorado assets to private equity firm Terra Energy Partners LLC for $910 million in … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – December 18, 2015 Weld County’s two largest oil and gas drillers have updated their production levels for the last few months of the year, noting increased drilling efficiencies without spending more money. Both Anadarko Petroleum … Continue reading
New report describes, among other things, public-relations strategies for dealing with earthquakes related to fracking By Julie Carr Smyth – The Associated Press – September 28, 2015 COLUMBUS, Ohio — A group of U.S. drilling states, seismologists, academics and industry experts … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – September 22, 2015 The U.S. Department of the Interior said Tuesday that the greater sage-grouse, the subject of study and lawsuits for years, should not be listed as an endangered species “because of an … Continue reading
Total debt for many oil and gas companies has risen to 40 percent of their enterprise value By Bloomberg News – August 18, 2015 As much as 400,000 barrels a day of oil production is at risk as U.S. shale … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – July 17 2015 As the amount of oil production from Colorado’s Niobrara field north of Denver has skyrocketed in the last few years, pipeline and railroad companies that specialize in shipping oil out of … Continue reading