Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsMineral Rights City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Colorado Anadarko Petroleum Jared Polis Local Government Horizontal Drilling Wyoming Hydraulic Fracturing Niobrara Weld County Douglas County Regulations Fracking Wattenberg Field Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Arapahoe County Drilling DJ Basin Governor Hickenlooper Noble Energy COGCC Anadarko Natural Gas
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Colorado Supreme Court
By John Fryer – The Denver Post – February 20, 2017 Rep. Perry Buck’s measure would make governments that impose a moratorium compensate oil, gas companies Longmont’s City Council is to consider taking a formal stand Tuesday night against a … Continue reading
State’s high court calls Longmont, Fort Collins measures on fracking “invalid and unenforceable” By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post – May 2, 2016 The Colorado Supreme Court on Monday blocked a push by Front Range cities to limit oil and gas … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor and Ed Sealover – Denver Business Journal – June, 30, 2014 The Colorado Supreme Court Monday blocked challenges to six ballot proposals backed by U.S. Rep. Jared Polis concerning local regulation of oil and gas operations. The ruling means the campaign backing the measures … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – 6/18/2014 The drive for signatures to put two initiatives bolstering local control of oil and gas drilling on the November ballot began Wednesday even as negotiations to find a legislative compromise continue. About … Continue reading
By Steve Raabe – The Denver Post – June. 16. 2014 Two more ballot initiatives that could limit oil and gas drilling have been approved for gathering of petition signatures by the Colorado Supreme Court. Initiative 88 would require new oil and … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal – Date: Monday, May 21, 2012 The Colorado Supreme Court on Monday ruled that Sinclair Transportation Co. doesn’t have the legal authority to condemn private property for construction of a petroleum pipeline. But the seven-member court … Continue reading