Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCOGCC Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Weld County Jared Polis Mineral Rights City of Longmont Anadarko Regulations Drilling Governor Hickenlooper Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Moratorium Natural Gas Fracking Local Government Noble Energy DJ Basin Wattenberg Field Niobrara Hydraulic Fracturing Douglas County Arapahoe County Colorado Wyoming Horizontal Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Colorado Springs
Ultra Petroleum reported on February 15th 2013 at its Q4 2012 Earnings Conference Call, that it’s Niobrara drilling results from El Paso County near Colorado Springs were disappointing. The company reported that core and log data indicate the presence of oil in the … Continue reading
7 News – Wednesday, 28 Nov 2012 COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Colorado’s second-largest city has signed off on oil and gas drilling regulations in city limits. The Colorado Springs city council decision Tuesday came after a spirited debate from environmental … Continue reading
The Associated Press – November 27, 2012 COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.—The next front in the Colorado battle over oil and gas fracking is Colorado Springs. That’s where critics of the drilling practice are protesting Tuesday in search of more curbs on … Continue reading
June 04, 2012 – The Gazette Colorado Springs’ oil and gas committee agreed Monday to recommend areas for the city to regulate, but there are still several steps and months of work ahead before actual recommendations are adopted and companies … Continue reading
By Cathy Proctor – Denver Business Journal – Jan 13, 2012 A move by local governments to temporary ban oil and gas operations along the Front Range doesn’t have the industry alarmed yet, as long as local officials ultimately follow … Continue reading
By Barbara Cotter and Daniel Chacon – The Gazette Ultra Resources Inc., the Houston-based company that bought 18,000 acres of the Banning Lewis Ranch in October, filed permits with the state last week to drill two wells on the sprawling … Continue reading
Ultra Petroleum is following the lead of other pure play natural gas producers to diversify their resource portfolio to include oil. Ultra Petroleum like other natural gas producers is leveraging their horizontal drilling technology expertise in eastern shale plays to … Continue reading