Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNiobrara Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Noble Energy Drilling Moratorium Anadarko Anadarko Petroleum Horizontal Drilling Local Government DJ Basin Douglas County Hydraulic Fracturing Wyoming Drilling Mineral Rights COGCC Governor Hickenlooper Weld County Arapahoe County Natural Gas Jared Polis Fracking Colorado Regulations City of Longmont Wattenberg Field
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Colorado Rig Count
With all the recent talk of OPEC and Russia coming to an agreement on limiting oil production to stabilize crude oil prices at a meeting in Algeria on September 26-28, 2016, one wonders how the outcome will affect activity in … Continue reading
By Aldo Svaldi – The Denver Post – March 23, 2015 Half of Colorado’s drilling rigs have gone idle since the end of October, the sharpest percentage decline among the country’s major oil producing states, according to a report Monday from IHS, … Continue reading