Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWeld County Anadarko Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin Douglas County Mineral Rights Fracking Wattenberg Field Regulations City of Longmont Governor Hickenlooper Drilling Local Government Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Drilling Moratorium Natural Gas Noble Energy Arapahoe County Colorado Jared Polis COGCC Niobrara
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Colorado House Bill 17-1124
By John Fryer – The Denver Post – February 20, 2017 Rep. Perry Buck’s measure would make governments that impose a moratorium compensate oil, gas companies Longmont’s City Council is to consider taking a formal stand Tuesday night against a … Continue reading