Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDouglas County Governor Hickenlooper Hydraulic Fracturing Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Niobrara Local Government Colorado Horizontal Drilling Regulations Noble Energy Drilling Moratorium Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Natural Gas City of Longmont Wattenberg Field Jared Polis COGCC Anadarko Mineral Rights DJ Basin Weld County Wyoming Drilling Fracking
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Colorado Drilling
Drilling in Colorado is funding exploration in the Permian Basin By ALDO SVALDI – The Denver Post – August 28, 2016 PDC Energy last week said it plans to invest $1.5 billion in the Delaware Basin in west Texas — money it won’t … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – May 10, 2015 When Trisha Golding gets dressed up in business clothes, her two daughters say, “Mommy’s going to do oil and gas.” After a driller proposed putting 19 oil and gas wells within … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – March 8, 2015 After a year in which dollars and oil from drilling rigs flowed freely into Colorado, the nine major drillers on the Front Range are slashing 2015 spending by 30 percent, about $2 … Continue reading