Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsRegulations Douglas County Mineral Rights Weld County Natural Gas Noble Energy Jared Polis Hydraulic Fracturing Governor Hickenlooper Drilling Moratorium Fracking Local Government Niobrara COGCC Arapahoe County City of Longmont Drilling DJ Basin Horizontal Drilling Anadarko Petroleum Colorado Wyoming Anadarko Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Wattenberg Field
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Codell/Fort Hays Formations
Charlie Passut – April 28, 2017- Natural Gas Intelligence Shale Daily “We don’t have any plans for further JVs in the Williston Basin,” Volker said. But he added that in the Niobrara Shale, “there are several parties who’ve contacted us and … Continue reading
February 26, 2015 – At the Q4 2014 Whiting Petroleum Corp. Earnings Conference Call, the company announced a Q4 2014 Production of 131,260 BOE/d Up 13% Over Q3 2014, Proved Reserves to a Record 780.3 MMBOE an Increase of 78% and a $2.0 Billion … Continue reading