Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Moratorium Weld County Anadarko Horizontal Drilling Wattenberg Field Hydraulic Fracturing Wyoming Regulations Anadarko Petroleum Fracking Drilling City of Longmont Colorado Niobrara Arapahoe County DJ Basin Douglas County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Jared Polis Natural Gas Mineral Rights Governor Hickenlooper Local Government COGCC Noble Energy
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: City of Longmont
State’s high court calls Longmont, Fort Collins measures on fracking “invalid and unenforceable” By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post – May 2, 2016 The Colorado Supreme Court on Monday blocked a push by Front Range cities to limit oil and gas … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – October 20, 2014 A deal to drop a lawsuit over Longmont’s 2012 oil and gas rules doesn’t protect the city from future suits over those regulations — or other cities that might consider copying Longmont’s … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal The city of Longmont and environmental groups have appealed a Boulder district judge’s ruling overturning the city’s voter-approved ban on fracking, moving the issue to the Colorado Court of Appeals. Longmont’s voters approved the … Continue reading
Brandon Rittiman, KUSA – August 4, 2014 DENVER – Environmentalists and the governor’s office have crafted a last-minute deal that they hope will withdraw all proposed ballot initiatives to restrict fracking for the November election, potentially defusing a political time bomb … Continue reading
Order stayed pending possible appeal By Scott Rochat – Times-Call staff writer – July 24, 2014 A Boulder County District Court judge has struck down Longmont’s fracking ban but said the ban can remain in place while the city considers an … Continue reading
The Associated Press – February 20, 2013 FORT COLLINS, Colo.—Fort Collins city councilors have given initial approval to barring oil and gas exploration, including hydraulic fracturing, in city limits. The Coloradoan (http://noconow.co/ZrpmJo) reports that councilors listened to nearly two hours of … Continue reading
By Allison Sherry – The Denver Post – February 12, 2013 WASHINGTON — States — not the federal government — should lead in regulating natural gas production, Gov. John Hickenlooper told a Senate committee Tuesday, angering environmentalists and drawing applause from energy groups … Continue reading
In the suit the trade group filed in Weld County District Court, COGA said the city’s ban on hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, denies owners of mineral rights under the city, valued at $500 million, access to their property.The Colorado Oil & … Continue reading