Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHorizontal Drilling Drilling Moratorium Jared Polis Noble Energy Anadarko Petroleum Niobrara Arapahoe County Drilling COGCC Regulations Local Government DJ Basin Wyoming Anadarko Hydraulic Fracturing Governor Hickenlooper Wattenberg Field Mineral Rights Fracking Douglas County Weld County Natural Gas Colorado Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission City of Longmont
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: City of Colorado Springs
By Ned B. Hunter- The Gazette 03/13/2013 COLORADO SPRINGS — After months of debate, Colorado Springs City Council members remain divided on the issue of oil and gas drilling within the city. A four-to-four vote Tuesday on an ordinance that would have … Continue reading