Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNiobrara Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Wyoming Anadarko Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field Drilling Douglas County Hydraulic Fracturing Regulations COGCC Horizontal Drilling Drilling Moratorium Natural Gas Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Fracking DJ Basin Jared Polis Colorado Weld County Noble Energy Local Government Governor Hickenlooper
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
Tag Archives: City of Boulder
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal Even as the final votes are tallied in Broomfield, one oil and gas attorney says he thinks the frack bans voters approved in at least three Colorado towns are on shaky legal ground under state law. … Continue reading
By Brittany Anas Camera Staff Writer – June 4, 2013 Boulder City Council members Tuesday night unanimously approved a one-year fracking moratorium, blocking oil and gas drilling permits in the city and on Boulder-owned open space properties.
By Erica Meltzer Camera Staff Writer May, 8 2013 After months on the sidelines, Boulder is joining the statewide debate on fracking and local control with a possible moratorium on hydraulic fracturing.