Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsMineral Rights Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Fracking Regulations Drilling Horizontal Drilling Colorado Douglas County Anadarko DJ Basin Drilling Moratorium Natural Gas Noble Energy Wyoming Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Weld County COGCC Niobrara Hydraulic Fracturing Jared Polis Wattenberg Field Arapahoe County Local Government Governor Hickenlooper
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: City Council
By Brittany Anas Camera Staff Writer – June 4, 2013 Boulder City Council members Tuesday night unanimously approved a one-year fracking moratorium, blocking oil and gas drilling permits in the city and on Boulder-owned open space properties.
By Ned B. Hunter- The Gazette 03/13/2013 COLORADO SPRINGS — After months of debate, Colorado Springs City Council members remain divided on the issue of oil and gas drilling within the city. A four-to-four vote Tuesday on an ordinance that would have … Continue reading
7 News – Wednesday, 28 Nov 2012 COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Colorado’s second-largest city has signed off on oil and gas drilling regulations in city limits. The Colorado Springs city council decision Tuesday came after a spirited debate from environmental … Continue reading
By Scott Rochat Longmont Times-Call LONGMONT — Longmont has a new set of oil and gas regulations, including a restriction on drilling in residential zones. That restriction survived a 4-3 City Council vote Tuesday night, shortly before the rules as … Continue reading
Associated Press – 7/10/2012 AURORA, Colo.—Anadarko Petroleum Corp. can lease $9.5 million in used water from Aurora for oil and gas drilling over five years under a deal approved by city councilors. The council voted 8-3 on Monday in favor … Continue reading
June 04, 2012 – The Gazette Colorado Springs’ oil and gas committee agreed Monday to recommend areas for the city to regulate, but there are still several steps and months of work ahead before actual recommendations are adopted and companies … Continue reading