Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Drilling Wattenberg Field Regulations Governor Hickenlooper Anadarko Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming Niobrara Douglas County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights Natural Gas Weld County City of Longmont Local Government Noble Energy Hydraulic Fracturing Fracking DJ Basin COGCC Jared Polis Arapahoe County Horizontal Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Carrizo
Houston Business Journal by Olivia Pulsinelli – October 26, 2012 Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. (Nasdaq: CRZO) will form a new joint venture in Colorado’s Niobrara shale play with a subsidiary of a Chinese company. Haimo Oil & Gas LLC, … Continue reading