Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Drilling Moratorium Drilling Wyoming Wattenberg Field Mineral Rights Horizontal Drilling Weld County Governor Hickenlooper Fracking Anadarko Petroleum Noble Energy Regulations City of Longmont Jared Polis COGCC Niobrara Arapahoe County Douglas County Local Government Natural Gas Anadarko DJ Basin
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Capital Spending
By ALDO SVALDI – Denver Post – August 15, 2016 Denver-based Bill Barrett Corp. will revive its horizontal drilling program in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, with plans to bring a dozen new wells into production by the first quarter of next … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal Anadarko Petroleum Corp. said Tuesday it will cut its 2015 capital spending budget by about 33 percent from last year, to between $5.4 billion and $5.8 billion, but cutbacks in Colorado will be less severe … Continue reading
In their Investor Presentation on January 20 2015, Bonanza Creek Energy Inc, (BCEI) said that they would be reducing their 2015 capital expenditures by 36 to 38 percent. The company’s plans for its Wattenberg Field Asset is to grow its … Continue reading
Anadarko Petroleum reported stellar growth on February 3rd, 2015 for their Q4 2014 Earnings Call. R. A. Walker, Chairman, President and CEO reported that their Niobrara Wattenberg asset’s growth “has surpassed even our expectations. You might recall during 2013 this … Continue reading
On , Jan. 27, 2015 , Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.’s (Nasdaq:CRZO) senior management hosted an analyst conference to provide an update on the company’s current operations and future plans. Highlights of the conference include the following operational update for the Niobrara: … Continue reading