Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWeld County Noble Energy COGCC Hydraulic Fracturing Douglas County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Jared Polis Regulations Colorado Drilling Anadarko Petroleum Natural Gas Wyoming Wattenberg Field DJ Basin City of Longmont Fracking Governor Hickenlooper Mineral Rights Arapahoe County Local Government Drilling Moratorium Niobrara Horizontal Drilling Anadarko
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: C
Charlie Passut – April 28, 2017- Natural Gas Intelligence Shale Daily “We don’t have any plans for further JVs in the Williston Basin,” Volker said. But he added that in the Niobrara Shale, “there are several parties who’ve contacted us and … Continue reading