Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Anadarko COGCC Wattenberg Field City of Longmont Fracking Drilling Moratorium Horizontal Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Weld County Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing Douglas County Regulations Natural Gas Niobrara Wyoming Jared Polis Mineral Rights DJ Basin Local Government Noble Energy Governor Hickenlooper
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Bonanza Creek Energy
Ben Miller – Contributing Writer – Denver Business Journal – March 2, 2016 One day after announcing that a $255 million asset sale had fallen through, eight analysts downgraded shares of this Denver oil company’s stock. On Monday afternoon, Bonanza Creek … Continue reading
In their Investor Presentation on January 20 2015, Bonanza Creek Energy Inc, (BCEI) said that they would be reducing their 2015 capital expenditures by 36 to 38 percent. The company’s plans for its Wattenberg Field Asset is to grow its … Continue reading
Decline curves are essential in the oil business. They allow a company to assess how much oil could be pumped from a particular well in its lifetime, otherwise known as Estimated Ultimate Recovery or EUR. These statistics along with the … Continue reading
In its January 2013 Investor Presentation, Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) called the Niobrara a Premiere Oil Resource Play. Bonanza Creek holds the third largest acreage in the Colorado’s Core Wattenberg field sharing its enviable position with Noble Energy and Anadarko Petroleum. Bonanza … Continue reading