Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNiobrara Horizontal Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Petroleum Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Drilling Moratorium City of Longmont Wattenberg Field COGCC Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Mineral Rights Drilling Weld County Local Government Arapahoe County Noble Energy Natural Gas Regulations Douglas County Anadarko DJ Basin Fracking Jared Polis Wyoming
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Bill Barrett Corporation
By ALDO SVALDI – Denver Post – August 15, 2016 Denver-based Bill Barrett Corp. will revive its horizontal drilling program in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, with plans to bring a dozen new wells into production by the first quarter of next … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Denver Business Journal – June 10, 2015 Bill Barrett Corp. is stepping up its oil and gas operations in Colorado’s Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin, with the Denver-based energy company saying Wednesday it would accelerate its plans to drill new oil … Continue reading
Decline curves are essential in the oil business. They allow a company to assess how much oil could be pumped from a particular well in its lifetime, otherwise known as Estimated Ultimate Recovery or EUR. These statistics along with the … Continue reading
Richard Zeits – Zeits Energy Analytics – Seeking Alpha Similar to many of its peers, Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) – a Rockies-focused small-cap natural gas producer ($2.1 billion firm value) – has been challenged by the rapid deterioration of natural gas … Continue reading