Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsArapahoe County Douglas County Natural Gas DJ Basin Fracking Niobrara Drilling Governor Hickenlooper Wattenberg Field Weld County Colorado COGCC Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Noble Energy Horizontal Drilling Jared Polis Wyoming Mineral Rights Anadarko Anadarko Petroleum Local Government Drilling Moratorium Regulations City of Longmont
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Baker Hughes
With all the recent talk of OPEC and Russia coming to an agreement on limiting oil production to stabilize crude oil prices at a meeting in Algeria on September 26-28, 2016, one wonders how the outcome will affect activity in … Continue reading
Colorado’s latest rig count as reported by Baker Hughes fell to a new post boom low of 39 in the week ending March 20th, 2015. The rig count in Colorado for the same week in 2014 was 61 rigs. The … Continue reading
Christopher Helman – Forbes Staff – March 16, 2015 The Oil Bust of 2015 is making it cheaper to fill up our tanks at the gas station, but it is decimating our nation’s oil and gas workforce as companies slash spending in … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – March 8, 2015 After a year in which dollars and oil from drilling rigs flowed freely into Colorado, the nine major drillers on the Front Range are slashing 2015 spending by 30 percent, about $2 … Continue reading
Gary Strauss – USA TODAY – January 20, 2015 As crude oil prices continue slipping, pink slips are mounting in the oil patch. The latest: oilfield services provider Baker Hughes(BHI), which said Tuesday it plans to lay off about 7,000 employees … Continue reading
April 25, 2014 10:00 pm • KEVIN BEGOS and MATTHEW DALY The Associated Press PITTSBURGH — The U.S. Department of Energy said Friday that it welcomes the decision by oil and gas industry supplier Baker Hughes to disclose all chemicals in hydraulic … Continue reading
Close examination and breakdown of Baker Hughes Interactive Rig Count statistics for the week of 24 May 2013 shows that the number of wells classified as “Exploration” (otherwise known in the O&G industry as “Wildcats”) has rocketed (see accompanying chart) … Continue reading
The rig count as reported by Baker-Hughes was unchanged for the week of October 26th,2012. Twenty Eight of the 44 wells being actively drilled had horizontal trajectories and 11 were directional with the remainder being vertical. The majority of the … Continue reading