Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDJ Basin Jared Polis Wyoming Drilling Moratorium Arapahoe County Noble Energy Fracking Drilling City of Longmont Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field Colorado Governor Hickenlooper Regulations Mineral Rights Niobrara Anadarko Natural Gas Hydraulic Fracturing Local Government COGCC Horizontal Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Weld County Douglas County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Appraisal
At their fourth quarter earnings call on February 2nd, ConocoPhillips – EVP, Production, Drilling & Projects, Al Hirshberg mentioned that the company may target a rig to operate in the Niobrara later in 2017. Also mentioned in an article about COPs earnings at Seeking … Continue reading