Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHydraulic Fracturing Drilling Moratorium Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission DJ Basin Mineral Rights Governor Hickenlooper Wyoming Jared Polis Anadarko Petroleum Fracking Colorado Anadarko Regulations City of Longmont Natural Gas Drilling Douglas County Weld County Niobrara Noble Energy Arapahoe County Wattenberg Field Local Government COGCC Horizontal Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Anadarko Petroleum
Drilling in Colorado is funding exploration in the Permian Basin By ALDO SVALDI – The Denver Post – August 28, 2016 PDC Energy last week said it plans to invest $1.5 billion in the Delaware Basin in west Texas — money it won’t … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – December 18, 2015 Weld County’s two largest oil and gas drillers have updated their production levels for the last few months of the year, noting increased drilling efficiencies without spending more money. Both Anadarko Petroleum … Continue reading
(Bloomberg) — A decision by Whiting Petroleum Corp., the largest producer in North Dakota’s Bakken shale basin, to put itself up for sale looks to be the first tremor in a potential wave of consolidation as $50-a-barrel prices undercut companies … Continue reading
Anadarko Petroleum reported stellar growth on February 3rd, 2015 for their Q4 2014 Earnings Call. R. A. Walker, Chairman, President and CEO reported that their Niobrara Wattenberg asset’s growth “has surpassed even our expectations. You might recall during 2013 this … Continue reading
Board was mulling moratorium or, at least, a promise. By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – January 28. 2015 The Erie Board of Trustees Tuesday night voted not to impose a moratorium on new oil and gas drilling permits on a … Continue reading
Area ‘continues to be economic and profitable’ By Vince Winkel – Times-Call staff writer – December 13, 2014 Last week, the benchmark U.S. oil price tumbled below $60 a barrel for the first time in five years. That slide, which was … Continue reading
Katherine Blunt – The Gazette – July 27, 2014 COLORADO SPRINGS (AP) — The Front Range Pipeline that runs through Colorado has positioned Colorado to take advantage of the burgeoning market for natural gas liquids. The pipeline, which began operating in February, … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – June 26, 2014 Four more oil and gas companies on Thursday threw their support to the Hickenlooper administration’s proposed compromise legislation on local control of oil and gas drilling. The two largest Front … Continue reading