Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHorizontal Drilling Noble Energy Colorado Governor Hickenlooper Hydraulic Fracturing City of Longmont Wattenberg Field Mineral Rights Fracking Local Government Niobrara Jared Polis Douglas County Drilling Anadarko Natural Gas Weld County DJ Basin Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Moratorium Regulations Arapahoe County Wyoming Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Air Quality Control Commission
By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post – February 24, 2014 Colorado adopted tougher air pollution rules for the oil and gas industry — the first in the nation to cover methane, a gas linked to climate change. State air quality control … Continue reading