Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWyoming Drilling Moratorium Niobrara Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission DJ Basin Governor Hickenlooper COGCC Douglas County Horizontal Drilling Mineral Rights City of Longmont Local Government Fracking Drilling Regulations Colorado Hydraulic Fracturing Wattenberg Field Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Anadarko Weld County Noble Energy Natural Gas Jared Polis
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Adams County
By Rachel Sapin, Staff Writer, November 6, 2014 – Aurora Sentinel AURORA | Porscha Hicks-Plant squinted at the multiple layers of steel casing and cement that surround a drill pipe as it plunges thousands of feet below the surface. As … Continue reading
On October 30, ConocoPhillips held an Earnings Conference Call for their Q3 2014 Results During the call the the company’s EVP, Exploration and Production briefly mentioned the Conoco’s Niobrara operations a few times, but did not provide much detail regarding … Continue reading
According to the September 2014 docket of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) there are petitions to approve spacing units to drill up to 24 Niobrara and/or Codell wells in 640 and 1280 acre spacing units. The companies … Continue reading
Ed Sealover and Cathy Proctor – Denver Business Journal – April 29, 2014 A proposed law to launch a wide-ranging study of the health and quality-of-life impacts of oil and gas production along Colorado’s Front Range is dead. The Senate Appropriations Committee on Tuesday … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal A wide-ranging study of analyze the health and quality-of-life impacts of oil and gas production along Colorado’s Front Range has passed the state House of Representatives. It now goes to the Senate for consideration. House Bill … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal Adams County commissioners have denied a land-use permit for the proposed Front Range Pipeline, a 435-mile natural gas-liquids (NGLs) line between Colorado and Texas, because it passes through land slated for future development. The project, announced in … Continue reading
On February 28th 2013, at their Analyst Meeting, ConocoPhillps’ (COP) EVP Matt Fox, presented the company’s plans for the Niobrara Play. The Niobrara will become a new core area for Conoco. ConocoPhillips has quietly built up 130,000 acres of a very consolidated … Continue reading
Houston Business Journal by Olivia Pulsinelli – October 26, 2012 Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. (Nasdaq: CRZO) will form a new joint venture in Colorado’s Niobrara shale play with a subsidiary of a Chinese company. Haimo Oil & Gas LLC, … Continue reading