Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Moratorium Colorado Niobrara COGCC Hydraulic Fracturing Weld County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Jared Polis Anadarko Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field Local Government Horizontal Drilling Arapahoe County Governor Hickenlooper City of Longmont Fracking Drilling Noble Energy Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming Natural Gas DJ Basin Douglas County Regulations
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Abandoned Well
Sharon Dunn – The Greeley Tribune – January 13, 2017 Bobbie Burke looked out her front window in west Greeley on Wednesday morning and saw an almost unbelievable sight. A drilling rig — in her neighborhood. Upon closer inspection, the … Continue reading