Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Moratorium Noble Energy Mineral Rights Regulations Governor Hickenlooper Fracking Natural Gas Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Jared Polis Wattenberg Field Douglas County Anadarko DJ Basin Hydraulic Fracturing COGCC City of Longmont Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Niobrara Local Government Horizontal Drilling Weld County Colorado Wyoming
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: 2013
According to a survey from the American Geosciences Institute (AGI), Petroleum Engineers receive the highest median salary 0f $132K when compared to all other geoscience related disciplines. For comparison, the median of all other professions was $35K. Coming in at … Continue reading
ConocoPhillips will continue to invest in the Niobrara play as detailed in their most recent press release regarding the company’s upcoming capital expenditures for 2013. ConocoPhillips stated in their press release that the company will allocate up to 40% of … Continue reading