Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsGovernor Hickenlooper COGCC El Paso County Fracking City of Longmont Wattenberg Field Douglas County Wyoming Regulations Lowry Bombing Range Niobrara Horizontal Drilling Hydraulic Fracking DJ Basin Noble Energy Elbert County Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Petroleum Anadarko Colorado Jared Polis Drilling Moratorium Local Government Natural Gas Weld County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Wattenberg Field | The Niobrara News | NOFrack.co on Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- WPX Energy set to explore new area of Niobrara | eaglefordtexas.com on WPX Energy Advancing Their Piceance Basin Niobrara Exploration Efforts
- EOG Resources: Still A Buy Following Second Quarter Results (EOG) - Seeking Alpha (registration) | NOFrack.co on Crude oil potential from Colorado’s DJ Basin gets bigger (a lot bigger)
- RockPick on CO – Weld Co.
- metzelmiller on CO – Weld Co.
- EngineeringGuy on Noble Energy Commits 45% of Capital Program to Niobrara – A Premier Oil Play
- Colorado fracking ban scorecard: 3 ruled illegal, 2 remain
- Synergy Resources Offers Strong Production Growth And Drilling Upside
- Big Colorado landowners have traction in negotiating oil, gas siting
- Lakewood company working to capture flared natural gas at oil well sites
- Niobrara and Codell Drilling Interest Spikes in Colorado’s Adams County
Tag Archives: 2013
According to a survey from the American Geosciences Institute (AGI), Petroleum Engineers receive the highest median salary 0f $132K when compared to all other geoscience related disciplines. For comparison, the median of all other professions was $35K. Coming in at … Continue reading
ConocoPhillips will continue to invest in the Niobrara play as detailed in their most recent press release regarding the company’s upcoming capital expenditures for 2013. ConocoPhillips stated in their press release that the company will allocate up to 40% of … Continue reading