As reported at the Unconventional Oil and Gas Center the top 12 Niobrara Shale I.P. wells have a large gas component. The top I.P. wells are located in both Colorado and Wyoming.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Moratorium DJ Basin Colorado Noble Energy Anadarko Petroleum Governor Hickenlooper City of Longmont COGCC Drilling Wattenberg Field Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Regulations Douglas County Niobrara Jared Polis Horizontal Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Wyoming Local Government Arapahoe County Natural Gas Mineral Rights Weld County Fracking
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Longmont mulls stand against statehouse bill that would compensate drillers for losses
- ConocoPhillips may restart Niobrara Operations in 2017
- A drilling rig in a residential Greeley neighborhood? It’s not what you think
- New Colorado Mineral Owner Organization Formed
- Has Colorado’s Rig Count Hit Bottom?