As reported at the Unconventional Oil and Gas Center the top 12 Niobrara Shale I.P. wells have a large gas component. The top I.P. wells are located in both Colorado and Wyoming.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsMineral Rights City of Longmont COGCC Jared Polis Governor Hickenlooper Weld County Douglas County Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Horizontal Drilling Fracking Regulations Drilling Drilling Moratorium Local Government Wattenberg Field Arapahoe County Natural Gas Anadarko DJ Basin Wyoming Colorado Noble Energy Anadarko Petroleum Niobrara
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
- Longmont mulls stand against statehouse bill that would compensate drillers for losses
- ConocoPhillips may restart Niobrara Operations in 2017