As reported at the Unconventional Oil and Gas Center the top 12 Niobrara Shale I.P. wells have a large gas component. The top I.P. wells are located in both Colorado and Wyoming.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Mineral Rights Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin Noble Energy Jared Polis Drilling Moratorium City of Longmont Local Government Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Niobrara Drilling Fracking Anadarko Petroleum Regulations Colorado Arapahoe County Horizontal Drilling Wyoming Wattenberg Field Governor Hickenlooper COGCC Douglas County Weld County Natural Gas
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes