As reported at the Unconventional Oil and Gas Center the top 12 Niobrara Shale I.P. wells have a large gas component. The top I.P. wells are located in both Colorado and Wyoming.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWyoming Drilling Moratorium Noble Energy City of Longmont Niobrara Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission DJ Basin Regulations COGCC Colorado Governor Hickenlooper Douglas County Anadarko Petroleum Anadarko Hydraulic Fracturing Wattenberg Field Mineral Rights Local Government Fracking Arapahoe County Drilling Weld County Jared Polis Natural Gas Horizontal Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- ConocoPhillips may restart Niobrara Operations in 2017
- A drilling rig in a residential Greeley neighborhood? It’s not what you think
- New Colorado Mineral Owner Organization Formed
- Has Colorado’s Rig Count Hit Bottom?
- Top producers invest in west Texas but insist Colorado’s D-J Basin still has room to run