Secure your seat at the 7th annual DUG Rockies conference and exhibition using discount code NIOBRARANEWS16 and save $200* off the currently advertised price. Plus, register a group of 4 or more at the same time, and you’ll save an additional $100 off each registration.
*Discount valid for Conference & Exhibition passes only. Not valid for exhibit-hall-only passes. New registrations only. Not valid for refunds.
Hart Energy Introduces a Technology Showcase
alongside Notable Speaker Slate for 2016 DUG Rockies
Houston, Texas (February 11, 2016) – Producers and service providers are driving the oil and gas industry with efficiency-focused technologies and strategies. To highlight these solutions, Hart Energy’s DUG Rockies conference and exhibition launches its new Technology Showcase. Leading companies like Halliburton, Schlumberger, Weatherford, Pioneer Energy and Baker Hughes will present case studies and live demonstrations throughout the exhibition. DUG Rockies is set for March 9-11 at Denver’s Colorado Convention Center.
Iconic political strategist Karl Rove will also address attendees during the networking luncheon on Thursday, March 10. Rove served as a Senior Advisor to President George W. Bush. Today, he is a bestselling author, writes for the Wall Street Journal and contributes to Fox News.
Influential oil and gas industry executives are DUG Rockies’ main attraction. Just announced, PDC Energy’s Executive Vice President Lance Lauck will be a featured speaker revealing his company’s findings from the field and an optimistic outlook. The company grew production 65 percent in 2015.
Additional confirmed speakers include:
- Greg Hill, President and COO, Hess Corp.
- Jim Volker, Chairman, President and CEO, Whiting Petroleum Corp.
- Taylor Reid, President and COO, Oasis Petroleum Inc.
- Robert Boswell, Chairman and CEO, Laramie Energy II LLC.
- Clay Gaspar, Senior Vice President and COO, WPX Energy Inc.
- Heath Mireles, Manager – Resource Development, Continental Resources Inc.
- Ward Polzin, CEO, Centennial Resource Development
- Jack Vaughn, Chairman and CEO, Peak Exploration & Production LLC
- Chris Wright, CEO, Liberty Resources LLC
- Adam Bedard, CEO, ARB Midstream LLC
- Grant Butkus, U.S. Head of A&D Advisory, Macquarie Capital
- Mike Eberhard, Vice President, Synergy Resources Corp.
- Nathan Fisher, Vice President, Enerplus Resources (USA) Corp.
- Jeff Nelson, Vice President, Tallgrass Energy Partners LP
- HC Freitag, Vice President, Baker Hughes
- Steve Berman, Managing Director and Senior E&P Analyst, Canaccord Genuity Inc.
- Sam Margolin, Director – Equity Research, Energy, Cowen & Co.
- Garrett Frazier, Director of Sales and Marketing, Magnum Oil Tools International, Ltd.
- Ben Burke, PhD, Senior Geologist, Fifth Creek Energy LLC
- Lance Lauck, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development and Strategy, PDC Energy Inc.
Follow @HartEnergyConf on Twitter, #DUGRockies for updates leading up to the event.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.