A grass roots meeting regarding Oil and Gas leases in Douglas County, CO for all land and mineral owners will be held at the Parker Public Library on March 15th, 2011 at 8pm. The meeting organizer has said that representatives that may include a Land Man and a Geologist from Chesapeake Energy will be there to speak. Chesapeake is the largest lease holder in Douglas County.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Drilling Regulations City of Longmont Anadarko Douglas County Natural Gas Mineral Rights Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Weld County Drilling Moratorium Hydraulic Fracturing Noble Energy Local Government DJ Basin Fracking Wyoming Governor Hickenlooper Jared Polis COGCC Horizontal Drilling Niobrara
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara