A grass roots meeting regarding Oil and Gas leases in Douglas County, CO for all land and mineral owners will be held at the Parker Public Library on March 15th, 2011 at 8pm. The meeting organizer has said that representatives that may include a Land Man and a Geologist from Chesapeake Energy will be there to speak. Chesapeake is the largest lease holder in Douglas County.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWyoming Drilling Moratorium COGCC Regulations Weld County Niobrara DJ Basin Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County Douglas County Colorado Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Mineral Rights Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Horizontal Drilling Fracking Anadarko Natural Gas Noble Energy Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field Jared Polis Local Government City of Longmont
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes