A grass roots meeting regarding Oil and Gas leases in Douglas County, CO for all land and mineral owners will be held at the Parker Public Library on March 15th, 2011 at 8pm. The meeting organizer has said that representatives that may include a Land Man and a Geologist from Chesapeake Energy will be there to speak. Chesapeake is the largest lease holder in Douglas County.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Fracking City of Longmont Wattenberg Field Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Douglas County DJ Basin Niobrara Drilling Moratorium Drilling Horizontal Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Jared Polis Wyoming Noble Energy Regulations Mineral Rights Local Government Natural Gas Weld County Hydraulic Fracturing COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
- Longmont mulls stand against statehouse bill that would compensate drillers for losses