It is suggested that you read this article available at the Denver Business Journal to see “fracking” up close. The article shows pictures from Natural Gas wells being drilled in the Denver Basin by Encana Oil and Gas. These pictures are from a natural gas site in the DJ basin. This is NOT a Niobrara story, however the fracking technology used is identical to that used for the Niobrara Play and is of interest. Make sure you go to the Denver Business Journal and look through the Photo Gallery to see the process up close.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCOGCC Mineral Rights Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Colorado Local Government Wattenberg Field Anadarko Noble Energy City of Longmont Arapahoe County Jared Polis Regulations DJ Basin Anadarko Petroleum Niobrara Douglas County Fracking Drilling Wyoming Horizontal Drilling Weld County Natural Gas Governor Hickenlooper Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Moratorium
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara