It is suggested that you read this article available at the Denver Business Journal to see “fracking” up close. The article shows pictures from Natural Gas wells being drilled in the Denver Basin by Encana Oil and Gas. These pictures are from a natural gas site in the DJ basin. This is NOT a Niobrara story, however the fracking technology used is identical to that used for the Niobrara Play and is of interest. Make sure you go to the Denver Business Journal and look through the Photo Gallery to see the process up close.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsArapahoe County Noble Energy Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Douglas County Niobrara Natural Gas Local Government DJ Basin Colorado Drilling Moratorium Regulations Anadarko Petroleum COGCC Weld County Mineral Rights City of Longmont Drilling Jared Polis Wattenberg Field Wyoming Governor Hickenlooper Horizontal Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing Fracking Anadarko
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes