On Friday night, August 3rd from 6:30 – 8:30pm, Douglas County will hold a talk open to the public on Fracking Pros and Cons at the Highlands Ranch Library. A distinguished panel of speakers including David Neslin, former director of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, will provide an in-depth pro-and-con analysis of hydraulic fracturing in Colorado. The facilitator is KBDI PBS Ch. 12 Director of Production Dominic Dezzutti. Registration is required. To register and review event details go to: http://douglascountylibraries.org/Events/dc-crossroads-fracking-pros-and-cons
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsGovernor Hickenlooper Noble Energy Wattenberg Field Natural Gas Weld County Drilling Moratorium Niobrara Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Douglas County Local Government Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Mineral Rights Jared Polis Wyoming COGCC Colorado DJ Basin Anadarko Fracking Horizontal Drilling Drilling Regulations Arapahoe County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
- Longmont mulls stand against statehouse bill that would compensate drillers for losses
- ConocoPhillips may restart Niobrara Operations in 2017