On Friday night, August 3rd from 6:30 – 8:30pm, Douglas County will hold a talk open to the public on Fracking Pros and Cons at the Highlands Ranch Library. A distinguished panel of speakers including David Neslin, former director of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, will provide an in-depth pro-and-con analysis of hydraulic fracturing in Colorado. The facilitator is KBDI PBS Ch. 12 Director of Production Dominic Dezzutti. Registration is required. To register and review event details go to: http://douglascountylibraries.org/Events/dc-crossroads-fracking-pros-and-cons
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Petroleum Regulations Arapahoe County Wattenberg Field Fracking Niobrara Local Government Noble Energy Anadarko Wyoming COGCC Drilling Moratorium Natural Gas Douglas County Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Mineral Rights City of Longmont Horizontal Drilling Jared Polis DJ Basin Drilling Governor Hickenlooper Weld County Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes