15% OFF SPECIAL OFFER!
FOR READERS OF THE NIOBRARA NEWS
Quote ‘NBR RM’
Dear readers of the Niobrara News,
Welcome to the 2012 Tight Oil Niobrara Congress & Gala Dinner, taking place in Colorado, Denver, on May 24.
American Business Conferences would like to offer readers of the Niobrara News (and official conference partner) an exclusive discount – 15% OFF the delegate rate. Quote ‘NBR RM’ to receive this special offer. Contact the team on (1) 800 721 3915 or firstname.lastname@example.org
So why attend?
It seems Operators in the emerging Niobrara play are beginning to ‘crack the code’ to unlock the tight oil and NGL reserves known to be prolific in the region.
Anadarko, one of the major players recently released their latest results having identified some 1200-2700 potential drill sites, with estimations of a 5-20% recovery rate of the oil existing in every section using their horizontal drilling technology.
Perhaps most interesting is that Anadarko also commented that results from drill sites outside of the lucrative Wattenburg Field has effectively “de-risked” the Niobrara.
Recovery Energy, in the northern part of the DJ Basin have also recently acquired further acreage in Weld & Goshen Counties, where they plan to drill horizontal wells in both the matrix porosity and naturally fractured areas of the Niobrara Shale.
As activity in this exciting play heats up, hear from Recovery Energy’s Chief Geologist Mick Domenik at the Tight Oil Niobrara Congress on May 24 and as he unravels the unique geological features of this complex play to maximize production rates in the Denver-Julesburg basin and beyond.
These insights will be complemented by discussions on production indicators, forecasts on the potential impact of enhanced stratigraphic understanding and natural fractures implications of the Niobrara on future completions techniques. Plus dedicated discussions on successes and failures beyond the Denver-Julesburg Basin and interactive debates on evolving regulatory challenges in both Colorado and Wyoming to prevent delays to production.
As these discussions draw to a close, you will be able to join fellow E&P Operator attendees, Technology Providers and Regional Experts at the Drinks Reception in the exhibition showcase area, followed by extended networking opportunities into the evening at the *Gala Dinner* (all included in your delegate pass).
You can view the agenda here.
Hear E&P Operators, Regulators & Regional Experts:
- Jim Raney, VP Engineering Technology, Anadarko
- Edward Holloway, CEO, Synergy Resources
- Fred Julander, President, Julander Energy Company
- Paul Gagnon, Senior Vice President – North America, Central Resources
- Frank C. Ingriselli, CEO, Pacific Energy Development
- Mick Domenick, Senior Geologist, Recovery Energy
- Scott Larson, District Geologist Rocky Mountains, Samson Resources
- Cindy Allen, Team Lead, EH&S South Rockies Business Unit, Encana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc
- John Humphrey, Department Head of Geology & Geological Engineering, Colorado School Of Mines
- Tom Parko, Planning Manager, Weld County
- Mark McMillan, Supervisor Oil & Gas Team, Air Pollution Control Division, Colorado Department Of Public Health & Environment
- Steve Gunderson, Director, Water Quality Control Division, Colorado Department Of Public Health & Environment
- Mark Watson, Petroleum Engineer, Wyoming Oil & Gas Commission
- Eric Erslev, Professor Of Geology & Geophysics, University Of Wyoming
- Doug Flanders, Director Of Policy & Public Affairs, COGA
This 6th edition in American Business Conferences’ Tight Oil Series, is not to be missed for all operators actively drilling, exploring or securing acreage in the Niobrara.
Contact the team on (1) 800 721 3915 or email@example.com for more information.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Tight Oil Niobrara Congress & Gala Dinner 2012 this month.
American Business Conferences
T: (1) 800 721 3915